(RADIATOR) MySQL in Windows

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 10 07:30:29 CDT 2003

Hello Jorge -

You will need to install DBI (database independent) and DBD-Mysql
(database dependent for MySQL).

The simplest way is to use the ppm application included with ActivePerl
to install directly from the ActiveState web site.

You only need the buildsql utility if you are loading an existing flat
file into the database.