(RADIATOR) 3-com

Faez Itrat faez at sat.net.pk
Thu Apr 10 02:56:15 CDT 2003

Hi,

We are running radiator 3.5 with Oracle as database, we have multiple Access Servers like Max, Cisco and 3Coms, we are facing a strange problem with 3com that users do get windows error 619 'specified port is not connected' but when they connect to Max or Cisco nothing of this sort happens and gets connected in one go but this problem does not comes always rather time to time, previously we were running extent radius and were facing no problems but as we have shifted to Radiator this thing started.

Can anyone help me in this regards.

Thanx,
Faez