(RADIATOR) Information for beginners

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Apr 9 18:12:06 CDT 2003

Hello Jimeno Uribe -

You should start by reading the radius RFC's (rfc2865.txt and
rfc2866.txt) and then the Radiator reference manual (ref.html) all of
which are included in the "doc" directory of the Radiator distribution.

There is also a recent book on radius available from O'Reily
(www.ora.com).

You should then look through the example Radiator configuration files
in the "goodies" directory and you should also look at the mailing list
archives on the web site (www.open.com.au/archives/radiator).

And finally you should set up a test environment where you can do some
experimentation to try things out.

Feel free to ask questions on the mailing list as well.

best regards from Australia

Hugh

On Thursday, Apr 10, 2003, at 03:49 Australia/Melbourne, jimeno uribe
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to ask your help on finding documentation for beginners on
> radius servers, and all that you think can help us to setup a radiator
> to people with network and it knowledge but in our first try to
> install a radius.
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Greetings from Nicaragua
>

> Jimeno Uribe