(RADIATOR) how to write accounting information in to different database

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Apr 9 05:43:41 CDT 2003

Hello Felix -

One way to do this is as follows:

# define Handlers

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	# process accounting requests
	AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
	<AuthBy SQL>
	<AuthBy SQL>
</Handler>

<Handler>
	# process authentication requests
	<AuthBy ....>
</Handler>

There are other options depending on what else you need to do.

BTW - this topic has been dealt with many times on the mailing list, so
check the archive and do a search:

	www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au