(RADIATOR) dynaddress and poolhints

Chris Fedde cfedde at viawest.net
Tue Apr 8 18:49:39 CDT 2003

Maybe I'm missing something obvious. How can I get a realm statement to all
default to the same address pool without having to set an attribute for
each user?

Below is the handler that I am trying.  It does not give me an error. But
nether does it allocate an address from the pool so far as I can see.

<AddressAllocator SQL>
    Identifier vwSQLAllocator

    DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius:mysql.domain.net
    DBUsername      radius
    DBAuth          XXXXXXX

    FindQuery select TIME_STAMP, YIADDR, SUBNETMASK, DNSSERVER \
              from RADPOOL \
              where POOL='%0' and STATE=0 order by TIME_STAMP\
              limit 1

    <AddressPool Mypool>
         Range 10.0.94.0/23
    </AddressPool>