(RADIATOR) Limiting time before reconnection

Nick M. Black nickb at mcspl.com.au
Tue Apr 8 03:05:41 CDT 2003

Hi,

Is there a simple way to stop a user who has been disconnected due to a
session timeout from being reconnected within a certain time period ???
Or even better, to stop abuse, anyone who has been connected for, say,
greater than 30 minutes be stopped from reconnecting.

We are using Platypus with RadiusNT, and AuthBy EMERALD. I am guessing
it can be done using AuthSelect - am I going on the right lines??

We are currently using Radiator 2.19 running on Redhat 7.3 with freetds
0.53, but I was thinking of upgrading to Radiator 3.5 as it will also
solve another problem I have

Thanks in advance

Nick Black
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au