(RADIATOR) Accounting LOG problem

Valerdi Tormo, Jose JValerdi at es.wanadoo.com
Tue Apr 8 00:37:10 CDT 2003

Hi,

We are using Radiator and nowadays we have a little problem with the
Accounting LOG. In our Handle we are trying to rewrite the username to
replace a generic username with the Caller-Id attribute.

Rewriteusername s/^([^@]+)/%{Caller-Id}/

 This work fine and we can control the sessions correctly in our session
database but after that when radiator writes the Accounting Start/Stop
log file it fill the string %{Caller-Id} in the username instead the
login.

We've tried to manage the accounting and access handle in a different
context but with the same result. Any sugestion??

Thanks in advance,
Jose