(RADIATOR) Realms and domain

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Apr 2 17:02:32 CST 2003

Hello Jack -

You can either do this with Handlers or with cascaded AuthBy clauses.

If you are already using Handlers, you can do this:

<Handler Realm = abc.com, Client-Identifier = ...>
</Handler>

<Handler Realm = abc.com>
</Handler>

If you are using Realms, you would do this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy ...>
	Identifier NAS.abc.com

<AuthBy ...>
	Identifier PPP.abc.com

<Realm abc.com>
	<AuthBy FILE>
		Filename %D/abc.com
</Realm>

Then the file %D/abc.com would contain something like this:

# abc.com

DEFAULT Client-Identifier = ...., Auth-Type = NAS.abc.com

DEFAULT Auth-Type = PPP.abc.com

Hope that helps.