(RADIATOR) How to check sessions with ADSL & Cisco 6400 / 7200 ?

Antonio J. Anton aanton at es.wanadoo.com
Fri Sep 6 03:57:26 CDT 2002

Hello everybody,

We are going to use Cisco 6400 & Cisco 7200 to connect ADSL subscribers.
We want to use the same Radiator we're using for dialup access.
The problem we have is we don't know how to check for simultaneous use
or phantom session to that access servers for a specific user.
We know an SNMP OID to get the Username in case of VPDN tunnels, but we
are not using that access mode, we're ending our tunnels with PPPoA and
we don't know any OID to get the Username based on any radius attribute.

Anybody knows how to do this job? We're looking for a SNMP solution
instead of asking directly the access server with IOS commands because
these systems are very loaded.

Thanks in advance,
Antonio

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au