(RADIATOR) Authenticate users only with the user_name

MURUGAN V V MURUGANVV at nestec.net
Fri Sep 27 02:56:14 CDT 2002

Hello,

My requirement is to authenticate a user.
but I did not get the password for this user.

that is, my web server (NAS) act as a RADIUS Client.
and this web server will read the user name from the SSL Ceritificate.
(SSL Certificate will not contains password)

And I want to authenticate this user using the user name only.

My doubt is, can I use Radiator RADIUS Server in this type of situation.

I will create my own user table in oracle having no password filed.

Please do your comments

Thanks in advance,
Murugan.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au