(RADIATOR) SQL Logging

Malden, Shane SMalden at ausnatpower.com
Wed Sep 25 20:17:26 CDT 2002

Hi. I would like to log all of our Accounting Data into a SQL Server DB. Is
this possible, what commands do i need to enter?

Regards,
Shane

Please note that neither the owner and operator of the e-mail system nor the
sender of this e-mail accept any responsibility for any viruses that may be
contained in this e-mail or its attachments.  It is therefore your
responsibility to ensure that your systems have adequate protection against
virus infection.

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient at the e-mail address to which it has been addressed.  If
the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination or copying of the message or associated attachments is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender by
return e-mail or call +618 8248 8888 and ask for the sender and then delete
it immediately from your system.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au