(RADIATOR) Berkley DB format database

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 20 18:06:01 CDT 2002

Hello Pete -

By far the best approach is to manage your users in the Platypus
database and have Radiator read and write directly to Platypus with the
AuthBy PLATYPUS clause (see section 6.33 in the Radiator 3.3.1
reference manual). Otherwise Radiator can also deal with Berkley DB
files using the AuthBy DBFILE clause (section 6.21 in the manual). You
will find the manual in the file "doc/ref.html".