(RADIATOR) Handler working now.... but ;-)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 19 23:01:19 CDT 2002

Hello Skeve -

Try something like this (note the Handler defintion below also):

# define Session Databases

<SessionDatabase SQL>
	Identifier SQLSDB
</SessionDatabase>

<SessionDatabase NULL>
	Identifier NULLSDB
</SessionDatabase>

# define Handlers

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request, NAS-Port-Type = Async>
	# use NULL session database
	SessionDatabase NULLSDB
	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		AcctResult ACCEPT