(RADIATOR) Handler being ignored

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Thu Sep 19 21:26:25 CDT 2002

Comindico has 2 NAS Types

They have the real NAS, which is Async... which we dont need
and the LNS, with NAS-Port-Type=Virtual... which we do want.

I just want to respond to the Async accounting (start/alive/stop) packets and NOT log them anywhere.

Is the below solution appropriate for that?

...Skeeve

    | Skeeve Stevens                          url: http://www.skeeve.org/ |
    | email://skeeve@skeeve.org/          url: http://www.eIntellego.org/ |
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au