(RADIATOR) howto duplicate auth patckets

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 19 01:28:37 CDT 2002

Salut Herve -

Ca va la vie?

You should change the order of your AuthBy clauses, so the last AuthBy
gives the authentication response.

So in your case, you should do this:

<Handler>

         AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways

         <AuthBy SQL>
         Identifier MySQL
         DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius
         DBUsername      xxxxxx
         DBAuth          xxxxxx
         AuthSelect
         AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
         AcctColumnDef USERNAME,User-Name
         AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer
         AcctColumnDef ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
         AcctColumnDef ACCTDELAYTIME, Ascend-PreSession-Time,integer
         AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
         AcctColumnDef ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
         AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
         AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
         AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Ascend-Disconnect-Cause
         AcctColumnDef NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-IP-Address
         AcctColumnDef NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
         AcctColumnDef FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
         AcctColumnDef CALLERID,Calling-Station-Id
         </AuthBy>

	  <AuthBy RADIUS>
         Secret xxxxxx
         #server1
         <Host 192.168.0.1 >
         AcctPort 1646
         </Host>
         #server2
         <Host 192.168.0.2>
         AcctPort 1646
         </Host>
         StripFromRequest Calling-Station-Id,Ascend-PreSession-Time
         IgnoreReject
         AccountingStopsOnly
         </AuthBy>

         <AuthBy FILE>