(RADIATOR) Help required in using radiator as proxy client in TCH1000 RAS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Sep 18 02:43:16 CDT 2002

Hello Amit -

What I showed in my previous mail is how you set up Radiator as a proxy.

The AuthBy RADIUS clause proxies radius requests to other radius
servers.

The Handlers and AuthBy clauses (and much else besides) go into the
Radiator configuration file which is read by the "radiusd" process when
it starts. You will find many example configuration files in the
"goodies" directory, and you will find the complete Radiator reference
manual in the file "doc/ref.html".

On Wednesday, September 18, 2002, at 05:23 PM, Amit_G_Gupta at 3com.com

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au