(RADIATOR) Help required in using radiator as proxy client in TCH1000 RAS

Amit_G_Gupta at 3com.com Amit_G_Gupta at 3com.com
Wed Sep 18 02:23:51 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh,
Thanx for your reply. Some more  queries:
1) How to use radiator as proxy ? (Steps to use it on win2000 Machine)
2) Where to add the below mentioned script and in which format ?

please send me a sample script as well and the guide to use radiator.

Regards,
Amit

Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au> on 09/18/2002 01:21:12 PM

Sent by:  Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au>