(RADIATOR) Request feature: DictionaryFileList

Mariano Absatz radiator at lists.com.ar
Mon Sep 16 15:34:05 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh, Mike,

everytime I have a new Radiator setup, you get this awful bunch of requests
and comments :-P

Now to business... I normally use the standard latest dictionary file
included in Radiator, but many times, I have to add a couple of attributes
either from one of the other dictionaries or other vendor-specific that we
develop for custom applications (yes we do have and use our own public vendor
number).

It'd be nice if I could specify more than one file in DictionaryFile and that
the actual dictionary be made from the concatenation of those files like:

DictionaryFileList ./dictionary ./dictionary.local ./dictionary.redback

In fact, that would allow you to decouple all the specialized dictionaries
erasing all the "common" attributes and values...

I'll be bothering you more any time soon ;-)

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au