Help with VOIP

User GANBOLD Engineer ganbold at publica.ub.mng.net
Thu Sep 12 04:01:41 CDT 2002

Hello folks,

I'm trying to configure Radiator 3.1 for VOIP with Cisco 5300. I'm looking
for sample config file for prepaid and postpaid VOIP systems.
Please let me know if you have already implemented such solutions. I
appreciate your kindness if you send me the config file.

tia,

Ganbold Ts.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS etc.