(RADIATOR) Attribute number 39087 (vendor 429)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Sep 9 18:12:05 CDT 2002

Hello William, Hello Mariano -

There is a much more comprehensive dictionary in the file
"dictionary.usr" in the Radiator 3.3.1 distribution, although I didn't
find these definitions in it. If these messages started appearing last
Friday afternoon I would assume that you did a software upgrade on those
NAS's on Friday morning.

When you do find out from your vendor what these attributes are, please
let us know.

In the meantime you can add something like this to your dictionary:

VENDORATTR 429       USR-Bogus-39079             39079      string
VENDORATTR 429       USR-Bogus-39080             39080      string
VENDORATTR 429       USR-Bogus-39087             39087      string

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au