(RADIATOR) Version 3.3 install

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 5 18:29:21 CDT 2002

Hello Mariano, Hello Charly -

Yes, my method allows you to use specific, different versions of Perl as
well.

All I do is this:

	cd /the/radiator/distribution
	/usr/local/src/Perl/Perl-..../bin/perl Makefile.PL; make; make test

then when I run Radiator I use the fully qualified path for both the
perl instance I want and for the Radiator instance I want.

	cd /the/radiator/distribution;
/usr/local/src/Perl/Perl-..../bin/perl radiusd -config_file .....

Of course I usually use constants in shell scripts to make it easier
(and sometimes symbolic links).

cheers

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au