Cisco 5300 with IOS gatekeeper

David Boyd dboyd at tiggr.org
Wed Sep 4 21:46:30 CDT 2002

Hello all, I am just starting my configuration efforts for Radiator using an
AS-5300 and a 3640 for a gatekeeper.
I am attempting to run a tandem calling application using radiator as the
authentication and accounting system.
I want to use Radiator to authenticate the individual 5300 access attempts
prior to the gatekeeper becoming involved for route look up. I believe that
one (1) way would be to modify the IVR scripts in the IOS 12.2 release so as
to make the scripts tandem calling not pre-paid/debit calling. Has anyone
else done this, would you be willing to share your knowledge, or does anyone
have ideas on how to accomplish this?
Oh by the way , I am using PostgreSQL running on Mandrake Linux 8.1 for the
backend database.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post!

Dave B.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au