(RADIATOR) privileged authorization on cisco

Jerome Fleury jeje at jeje.org
Tue Sep 3 16:16:57 CDT 2002

--On mardi 3 septembre 2002 11:18 -0400 Francisco Arache
<farache at orange.com.do> wrote:

> hi,
> does anyone know the exact command to make radiator authenticates and
> authorize a user to log in automatic in privileg mode on cisco devices...
> I've been triying the  cisco-avpair = "shell:priv-lvl = 15 " with a
> standard dictionary but it dosen't work
> hope anyone could help me and,
>  thanks in advance
> F.

put at least these on your router:

aaa authentication login use-radius radius local enable
aaa authorization exec use-radius radius local if-authenticated
!
radius-server host 1.2.3.4 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813 non-standard
radius-server key xxxxxxx
radius-server vsa send accounting
radius-server vsa send authentication
!