(RADIATOR) security with radwho.cgi

neil d. quiogue neil at quiogue.com
Thu Oct 31 15:46:22 CST 2002

A few things:
1. For Unix (and variants), the permissions depend on the umask of the
user executing radwho.cgi (normally the web server user).  Your user
environment might be set to 022.
2. /tmp/xxx file should normally be error messages.

One suggestion might be to change the umask of the environment or maybe
change the script to execute a umask of 027 or something more strict
(077).

Regards,

Neil D. Quiogue

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au