(RADIATOR) RE: Authlog SQL ...... Urgent

Mohammed AbdusSami abdussami at gulfnetksa.com
Wed Oct 30 00:02:40 CST 2002

Dear Hugh,

Sorry for last mail. Though it is insert logs records successfully with
partial data.  I am facing another problem which trying to get trace 4
logs. Though I am running my radiator on trace 4, neither in log file
nor on console it is showing any request or activity except the error
message which is as below.

I am running 3.1 machine on window 2000 Advance Server.

AuthLogSQLlog Radius::AuthLogSQL=HASH(0x38f0200) 0
Radius::Radius=HASH(0x386f2d4)

Waiting for reply.

Tnx in Advance.

Regards,