(RADIATOR) AuthBy DYNADDRESS and Emerald/Platypus 3.0

matt at cn-newc.com.au matt at cn-newc.com.au
Mon Oct 28 23:45:11 CST 2002

I wonder if someone might be able to suggest a simple way to trigger the
use of an address allocator pool, based on when the customer.accttype
field in Platypus (running in RADIUSNT mode) contains one of a few
values?

I need a way to set PoolHint for a couple of different values of the
accttype field. In the absence of these matching values, I want the
usual NAS based address allocation to occur, which is based on the
settings in the Type Attributes for that accttype configuration in
Platypus.

Regards

Matthew Taylor
Senior Network Engineer