(RADIATOR) Acct-Session-Id Error

Doug Clements dsclements at linkline.com
Mon Oct 28 04:21:59 CST 2002

That did not seem to do much.. I'm still getting the errors. The
secondary problem we have is that since Radiator is assuming the
Acct-Session-Id is 0, then people for whom we proxy radius to are
getting 0 for this value, and can't track their users.

Is there a way to force Radiator to "cast" this result to a value, or is
changing the definition in the dictionary the best we can do?

Thanks!

--Doug

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au