(RADIATOR) BindAddress multiple IPs?

Jeremy Hinton jgh at visi.net
Mon Oct 28 09:23:41 CST 2002

Hugh & crew,

	From reading the docs, and my own testing, it looks like the BindAddress
parameter can only accept a single IP. As a result,
it looks like you're limited to either having radiator respond on all IPs,
or just on one. If this is not the case, someone please feel free to
correct me. At any rate, i just wanted to submit a feature request to
change this to accept multiple IPs. I for one would find this quite useful
in our setup here.

- jeremy

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au