(RADIATOR) Problems with PreAuthHook

Frank Danielson fdanielson at dataonair.com
Fri Oct 25 09:29:32 CDT 2002

It's been my experience that for some reason Radiator stores the user name a
couple of different ways. If you want to authoritatively change the user
name attribute you need to do this in your hook-

	$p->{OriginalUserName}='abracadabra';
	$p->changeUserName('abracadabra');

For your purposes you may be able to use just changeUserName()

Frank Danielson
[Infrastructure Architect]

wireless: 407.467.7832
wireline: 407.515.8633