(RADIATOR) weird setup

Bogdan TARU bgd at icomag.de
Mon Oct 21 04:42:42 CDT 2002

	Hi Hugh & all,

 Unfortunately, my problem is getting complicated. I need a setup like:
the DEFAULT user gets a random value for the Session-Timeout, and all the
other users have a defined Session-Timeout value.

 Up until now, I made something like:

 select concat (attribute,round((rand()*540)+60)) from users where \
	user='%0'

 to get the random value. But now, I don't know how to implement the new
scenario... I thought about making two entries,

User	|	Attribute
DEFAULT | Service-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP
user1	| Service-Type=Framed-User,Framed-Protocol=PPP,Session-Timeout=3600

 But I really don't have any idea on how to add a random value to Default
(AddToReplyIfNotExist doesn't accept perl functions or sql statements in
it, does it?

 Could you give me some ideas about this?

 Thanks,
 bogdan

iCom Media AG
Kirchweg 36