(RADIATOR) Secondary radiator server

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Sun Oct 20 13:08:54 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh, Hi All,

I would like to know what changes I need to make to the configuration file my
primary radius server if I want to use the same config file on my secondary.

For example, I noticed that if I use exactly the same config file I have on the
primary server on my secondary, whenever I restart radiator on the secondary,
it goes through the process of checking the SQLtables etc. I assume this can
lead to some inconsistencies or so?

Bottom line. Can I use the exact config file I have on the primary on my secondary
radius server (with some ip address modifications)

Regards,
Tunde I.