(RADIATOR) Caller blacklist

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Oct 16 12:16:22 CDT 2002

Based on what I found in the archive at
http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator/2002-06/msg00090.html

I'm wondering if I can make a calling-station-id blacklist by doing
something like:

<AuthBy SQL>
        DBSource        ......
        DBUsername    ......
        DBAuth          ......
        AuthSelect select "REJECT" from CALLER_BLACKLIST \
                   where Calling_Station='%{Calling-Station-Id}'
        AuthColumnDef 0, GENERIC, check
</AuthBy>

The CALLER_BLACKLIST table would have fields for Calling_Station and
REJECT such as:
1115551212	Auth-Type = "Reject: Your phone number has been BLACKLISTED"

Then just include this AuthBy before all others in the various Handler's
we use?

 Atlantic Net                |

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au