(RADIATOR) Adding handler identifier to AcctLogFileFormat

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Oct 12 08:49:27 CDT 2002

Hello Arwin -

The syntax is: %{Handler:Identifier}

However, if you want it to appear in the normal detail file, you will
have to add a pseudo-attribute to the request in a PreProcessingHook in
the Handler itself. Otherwise, you will have to specify an
AcctLogFileFormat to include the above.

On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 10:29 PM, Arwin Knöps wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know how to put the Identifier of a handler in the
> accounting
> log.
> If a have this handler:
>
> <Handler>
> 	Identifier defaulthandler
>       AcctLogFileName /usr/local/etc/Radius/details/%Y%m%d.detail

> </Handler>
>

> I would like to see this in the .detail file:
>
> Fri Oct 11 14:20:46 2002
> 	Identifier = defaulthandler
>       NAS-IP-Address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
> 	NAS-Port = 20325
>
> Is it possible to add the Identifier parameter to the
> AcctLogFileFormat
> in addition to the default format?
>
> T.i.a.
>
> Arwin.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au