(RADIATOR) Mac OS X Questions

Marcel Brown lists at marcelbrown.com
Fri Oct 11 21:33:22 CDT 2002

A few more questions regarding Mac OS X and MS SQL access

If connecting to MS SQL from ODBC on UNIX requires an ODBC driver,
where can I get a driver? Do people here have experience with this on
Mac OS X?

I keep reading that DBD-Sybase is compatible with MS-SQL. If I were
to use DBD-Sybase instead of DBD-ODBC, do I still need an additional
driver? Anyone here have experience using DBD-Sybase for MS SQL with
any UNIX, not just Mac OS X?

Thanks!
Marcel

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au