(RADIATOR) Check Caller ID

Billy Li billyl at unitechnetworks.com
Tue Oct 8 23:20:42 CDT 2002

Dear All,

I can now use AuthAttrDef to do the authentication with caller ID by...

                 AuthAttrDef
telephoneNumber,Calling-Station-Id,check
                 AuthAttrDef otherTelephone,Calling-Station-Id,check

but I would like to know if there have any "OR" relationship for the above ?

that means the user can login with either telephoneNumber OR otherTelephone

thx