(RADIATOR) dictionary problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Oct 3 18:00:30 CDT 2002

Hello Chris -

What you show below is a VALUE, not an ATTRIBUTE.

Here is what I have in Radiator 3.3.1:

dictionary.ascend:ATTRIBUTE     Ascend-Session-Svr-Key          151
string

dictionary.ascend2:VENDORATTR 529       Ascend-Session-Svr-Key
151    string

You should add this to your dictionary:

On Thursday, October 3, 2002, at 11:07 PM, Chris M wrote:

> I keep getting this error message:
>
> Attribute number 151 is not defined in your dictionary
>
> But it does appear to be in the dictionary file:
>
> # grep 151 dic*
> dictionary:VALUE     Ascend-Disconnect-Cause         localAdmin
>   151
>
> Any ideas what I should be looking for to find this issue?  This is a
> Radiator 2.19 installation.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au