(RADIATOR) Cisco Dis-connection messages.

Aaron Harris aaron at networksmm.com.au
Thu Nov 28 07:10:37 CST 2002

Hi Grant,

Maybe this site will be of some help.

http://www.modemhelp.net/accservs/ciscoaaa.shtml

Regards
Aaron Harris
System/Network Administrator
Networks Multimedia.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-radiator at open.com.au [mailto:owner-radiator at open.com.au]On
Behalf Of Grant J. Moritz
  Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 3:56 PM
  To: radiator at open.com.au
  Subject: (RADIATOR) Cisco Dis-connection messages.

  As shown in my E-mail I work for an ISP on a helpdesk. We use Cisco 5400
and 5300 Access Servers and using radiator I believe they spit out
dis-connections to a log.

        23/11/2002 18:27:17
        23/11/2002 19:26:55
       0:59:38
       560185
       4071389
       Async
       202.174.35.171
       User-Request
        1045

  As shown above this is the format the logs are in, what im wondering is if
there is some sort of detailed documentation on the dis-connection reasons.
Obviously User-Request is the user hanging up the connection but I have no
idea what the 1045 means. There are also numerous other messages that I don’
t know about.

  I have asked our System Engineers and they haven’t been able to find any
documentation either. While not essentially related to radiator I was
wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for this problem.

  Other messages are :

  User-Request
  PPP Receive Term
  LAN Session Up