Fwd: (RADIATOR) FailureQuery quoted string

Jason Signalness jsignalness at btinet.net
Tue Nov 26 15:01:00 CST 2002

Thanks for the reply.  I fixed the problem by placing single quotes
around the %1 in my FailureQuery entry (see below).  This escapes the
single quotes before and after the error message so they become a part
of the message in the database.

Here's how I fixed it:
FailureQuery    BEGIN radius.logAppAction('%n','rad','LOGIN FAILED (%h):
%n ('%1')','error','%c'); END;

Thanks again,

--
Jason Signalness, Systems Administrator