(RADIATOR) little help required ...

Muhammad Mushtaque mushtaque at eworld.net.pk
Tue Nov 26 02:29:55 CST 2002

Dear All,

We are facing a problem due to which radiator session hangs. Actually i
m executing few AcctSqlStatement for inserting some values in Database.
When calculation goes to infinity like (2/3 or 1/3) ... radiator gives
over flow error ... the other thing is that we are facing this error in
Radiator-3.0 not in Radiator 2.17 ... I m attaching the error and our
config file with this mail.

waiting for replies

Mushtaque.

_______
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal
views and opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of eWorld
(Pvt) Ltd. If you are not the original  / intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, we
regret the inconvenience and request you to please immediately notify
at info at eworld.net.pk