(RADIATOR) Re: Sybase Issue. [POSSIBLE RADIATOR BUG]

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Nov 22 18:05:15 CST 2002

HEllo Carlos,

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 09:49, Carlos Molina wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I have the solution for the sybase issue.
>
> First.
>
> We should add the community column to the emerald system.
> Radiator wants to take this field for the clients setup.
>
> 2) Module AuthEMERALD.pm have a bug.
> It should have the use Radius::Client; line, because the module drops an
> error because the constructor isn't build.

Thanks for reporting this one. We have fixed it for the next relase, and a new
AuthEMERALD.pm and AuthEMERALD4.pm have been uploaded to the Radiator 3.3.1
patches area. It would only have affected installations wherer there were no
Client clauses in the configuration file.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS etc.