(RADIATOR) Radiator and ACE

David Loesche DLoesche at yipes.com
Fri Nov 22 11:05:22 CST 2002

I have one question:

When I authenticate through Radiator (with ACE as the backend) I do not get
any attributes passed back with the "Accept".  I have a test user in ACE
assigned to an ACE profile ABC that has Service-Type = Administrator in it
but this information is not being fed back to the client.  My suspicion is
that either the Perl ACE4 module does not return it or radiator does not
accept it.

I really need to be able to manage ACE users and assign them different
profiles so some will have read only and other read write.  I would also
like to manage this in one place.  My company has chosen ACE as the desired
Authentication software.  I have built this on one platform so I do not have
more points of failure and less hardware to support.

Please point me in the right direction so I can complete this task.  Outside
of this (or hard coding an Attribute) it works great.  I really need this
last piece to complete the task at hand.

Thanks,

David S. Loesche
david.loesche at yipes.com			Yipes Enterprise Services, Inc.
Main: 	(415) 901-2000 			114 Sansome Street, Suite 1045
Direct: 	(415) 901-2210			San Francisco, CA 94104
Fax: 	(415) 901-2201			http://www.yipes.com

Yipes is the defining provider of fully scalable bandwidth for businesses.
We offer fully managed high-speed Internet and Nationwide LAN-to-LAN
services at speeds ranging from 1 Mbps to 1 Gbps, in 1 Mbps increments.

Yipes delivers this uniquely flexible service over the first nationwide
system of optical IP networks.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au