(RADIATOR) FailureQuery quoted string

Jason Signalness jsignalness at btinet.net
Fri Nov 22 09:44:28 CST 2002

Hello again,

I applied the patches using the following procedure:
1) copied the patches archive into the Radiator_3.3.1 directory and
gunzip/untarred it.
2) ran perl Makefile.PL
3) ran make test (everything ok)
4) ran make install
5) restarted radiator.  I noticed the radiusd file was updated during
this process.

However, I still get the same exact problem.  I'll attach a piece of my
radius log.

Thanks for the help,
Jason

--