(RADIATOR) Several realms logged to same accounting file

Antonio J. Anton aanton at es.wanadoo.com
Thu Nov 21 03:33:48 CST 2002

Hello,

Jesus Rodriguez replied me yesterday. I forgoted that in each realm I have a
Rewrite username in order to cut the realm and only check for username
(without @realmXXX). Just by cutting this Rewrite, the User-Name logs the
entire login (loginY at realmX). Now it is simple for me to modify the
autentication database in order to add the @realm into the username.

Thank you two very much for your help!!
Antonio

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au