(RADIATOR) Radiator Attribute??

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Nov 19 03:46:31 CST 2002

Hello Daniel -

I'm not sure I understand your question.

If you want to allow a particular user to only connect to a particular
NAS, you could do something like this:

# define Client

<Client .....>
	Identifier ThisNAS
</Client>

Then in the user definition you would use this check:

# define user

someuser Client-Identifier = ThisNAS, Password = ....