(RADIATOR) ldapapi.pm build problem

Steve Wilson radiator at swsystem.yorks.com
Tue Nov 19 02:26:25 CST 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to build the LDAPapi.pm module to be able to use the AuthBy
LDAP and it's failing big time trying to build the object file, my
Machine is running mandrake 9.0 and has perl 5.8.0, as the perl module
hasn't been updated since 1998 I think that the perl version could be
the problem. If anyone has a precompiled version of this module I'd
realy like to give it a try as all the other radiator modules seem quite
happy running under 5.8.0 but I just cannot build it.

If there is another way, I'd be pleased to hear it but every time I
start radiator now it complains that it cannot locate LDAPapi.pm in ...
In addition the machine has got the perl and ldap development rpms
installed and my AuthBy RADIUS section does work fine, unfortunately I
_need_ to authenticate using ldap.

tia

Steve Wilson.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au