(RADIATOR) RE: Handler Called-Station-Id SQL

Rabbie Zalaf ZalafR at Leadingedgegroup.com.au
Sun Nov 17 20:06:48 CST 2002

Sorry, forgot attachment.

Rabbie.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rabbie Zalaf
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 1:03 PM
To: radiator at open.com.au; 'hugh at open.com.au'
Subject: Handler Called-Station-Id SQL

Hello All,

We have a proxy radius server and we want to have a table in mysql where we
can have a list of telephone numbers that are not permitted to authenticate.

Normally I would just use,

<Handler Called-Station-Id = 029497xxxx>
	IgnoreAuth
	IgnoreAcct
</Handler>

However the list of users is now growing and I do not wish to add these
statements for the many users we wish to block.

Attached is our radius.cfg file.

Could anyone please tell me the best method of achieving the above?

Thanks.

Regards,

Rabbie.