(RADIATOR) Calculating Session-Timeout based on Expiration?

Brian signal at shreve.net
Fri Nov 15 14:58:06 CST 2002

I know that Radiator can calculate the Session-Timeout, as an offset from the
Time setting, using the "until Time" syntax.  Does such an option exist for
Expiration as well?

For example, I want to set the Expiration to a unix timestamp, so I get
granularity.  I want the Session-Timeout passed back to the NAS to be the
difference between NOW and Expiration.  Is this possible?

Brian

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036	   e: signal at shreve.net
Network Engineer	   p: 318.222.2638x109
ShreveNet Inc.		   f: 318.221.6612