(RADIATOR) RADIATOR RADIUS for Cisco AP 350

Bon sy bon at bunny.cs.qc.edu
Sun Nov 10 23:09:20 CST 2002

Hi Huge and others,

	Anyone in the list has ever tried to set up RADIATOR to work with
Cisco AP 350/352. The system and radio firmware versions are 12.00T and
5.02B respectively.

	I started with very basic "MAC authentication" (under
setup -> security -> authentication server). But the RADIATOR does not
seem to pick up. The configuration that I added to the RADIATOR config
file is just simply

<Client 192.123.168.101>
   secret SharedSecret
   DupInterval 0
</client>

	As a side note, the same RADIATOR config file works for Orinoco
AP-500 and AP-1000, but not for Cisco Ap 350. I wonder anyone in the list
can shed lights on the proper settings on the side of the Cisco AP 350
that I should start checking.

	Many thanks in advance!

Bon

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au