(RADIATOR) Session-Timeout

Gonzalo Julián Bécares Fernández gonzalo at ya.com
Mon Nov 4 02:58:31 CST 2002

    Hello,

    I´m trying to configure Time authentication, and use it to send a
Session-Timeout="unti Time", but it doesn´t fit my desing.

    I only have one customer profile, but their account are restricted on
this way:

    - MoTuWeTh1800-0800 (= Mo, Tu, We, Th from 18:00 to 08:00 of the next
day).
    - From Friday 18:00 to Monday 08:00 (= free access on weekend).

    The way I use to configure this is:

    Time="Al1400-0800,SaSu0800-1400"

    The restrictions wok fine, but when I use Session-Timeout="unti Time"
during the weekend, the users are disconnect at the end of first time
restriction. For example, one use who will connect at Sa10:00, it will be
disconnected at Sa1400, instead of Mo0800.

    Does anybody know a way to get this?

    Thanks,

    regards.

    Gonzalo Bécares