(RADIATOR) radpwtst -status

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri May 31 17:36:14 CDT 2002

Hello Fred -

This is from "Radius/ServerConfig.pm" - it is the list of statistics that are
used when replying to a "Status-Server" request in "Radius/Client.pm":

# These are the official names and descriptions of various statistics
# we keep in each object listed in $p->StatsTrail
%Radius::ServerConfig::statistic_names =
    (
     requests => 'Total requests',
     droppedRequests => 'Total dropped requests',
     duplicateRequests => 'Total duplicate requests',
     proxiedRequests => 'Total proxied requests',
     proxiedNoReply => 'Total proxied requests with no reply',
     badAuthRequests => 'Total Bad authenticators in requests',
     responseTime => 'Average response time',

     accessRequests => 'Access requests',
     dupAccessRequests => 'Duplicate access requests',
     accessAccepts => 'Access accepts',
     accessRejects => 'Access rejects',
     accessChallenges => 'Access challenges',
     malformedAccessRequests => 'Malformed acccess requests',
     badAuthAccessRequests => 'Bad authenticators in authentication requests',
     droppedAccessRequests => 'Dropped access requests',

     accountingRequests => 'Accounting requests',
     dupAccountingRequests => 'Duplicate accounting requests',
     accountingResponses => 'Accounting responses',
     malformedAccountingRequests => 'Malformed accounting requests',
     badAuthAccountingRequests => 'Bad authenticators in accounting requests',
     droppedAccountingRequests => 'Dropped accounting requests',
     );

"Dropped access requests" means access requests that have been received by
the server but not processed, such as requests from unkown clients.

May the source be with you......

:-)

cheers

Hugh